What do you think about the new Dall-E 3 ?

324 viewsDall-Edalle image generation

What do you think about the new Dall-E 3 ?

If you tried it, what do you think about the new version of Dall-E?

theaiartmaker Answered question January 20, 2024

I’ve been playing around with DALL-E 3, and it’s honestly mind-blowing! The level of detail and creativity in the images it generates is a significant step up from the previous versions. What I find most impressive is how it captures subtle nuances in the prompts. You can ask for something really specific and abstract, and it still comes up with something that’s spot-on. It’s not just the accuracy but the artistic flair that gets me every time.

I’ve noticed it’s much better at understanding complex prompts and the images are more coherent than before. It seems like they’ve really worked on reducing those odd, surreal elements that were more common in earlier versions. Also, the speed at which it generates images is pretty impressive.

Of course, there are still limitations. It’s not perfect and sometimes misses the mark, especially with very intricate or unusual requests. But overall, it’s a fantastic tool for creatives or anyone looking to bring their ideas to visual life. I’m excited to see how this technology evolves!

theaiartmaker Answered question January 20, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.